Adobe Customization Wizard
I recently noticed that RdrCEF.exe was clocking close to all of my CPU cycles. This is a cloud service built into Adobe Reader DC, which constantly sends all kinds of information to Amazon. Leaving all the privacy concerns aside, my computer became inoperable by opening a PDF document. Okay, here's how you fix this.
- Download the Adobe Wizard, most likely the version for Adobe DC.
- Put on your robe and your wizard hat.
- Get yourself your preferred Adobe DC Installer, and make sure it's the MSI version.
- Use the Wizard to open the MSI and do this:
- Save the MSI and install your new AdobeDC.
Of course, feel free to customize your AdobeDC installer in any other way.